- With effect from 1 January 2018, we can only accept applications for Management Systems certification against the 2015 versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & PN111 (Factory Production Control).
- With effect from 15 March 2018 (6 months prior to the withdrawal of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & PN111-Rev 7.5), all Management Systems audits will be conducted against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & PN111-15.
To manufacture goods of a consistent and acceptable quality, adequate control of business systems is vital. To achieve this level of control, written procedures help ensure that tasks are performed correctly and consistently every time. Some of the first organisations to implement this kind of control were the companies that supplied the military forces.
We offer certification to:
- ISO 9001 - Quality management system
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management system
- BS OHSAS 18001 - Health and Safety management
and we are able to offer an integrated service to companies wanting approval under two or more of these standards.
For more information, see our leaflet in the downloads section on the right hand side of this page.