Please see below a numerical list of Loss Prevention standards applicable to certification of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
LPS 1014- 5.4 Requirements for certificated fire detection and alarm system firms.
LPS 1257- 1.1 Requirements and testing procedures for radio linked fire detection and fire alarm equipment.
LPS 1259- 1.2 Fire detection and alarm systems for buildings.
LPS 1277- 4.1 Requirements for LPCB approval and listing of alarm transmission equipment.
LPS 1282- 1.1 Requirements and testing procedures for combined domestic smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
LPS 1653- 1.1 Requirements and testing procedures for the LPCB approval and listing of fire detection and fire alarm network systems.
We also provide certification to:-
- BS 5446-1 Fire detection and fire alarm devices for dwellings Part 1 Specification for smoke alarms
- BS 5446-2 Fire detection and fire alarm devices for dwellings Part 2 Specification for heat alarms
- BS 5446-3 Specification for smoke alarm kits for deaf and hard of hearing people
- CEA 4021 Requirements and test methods for multisensor detectors, which respond to smoke and heat, and smoke detectors with more than one smoke sensor
- EN 54-2 Fire detection and fire alarm systems - Control and indicating equipment
- EN 54-3 Sounders
- EN 54-4 Fire detection and fire alarm systems - Power supply equipment
- EN 54-5 Heat detectors - point detectors
- EN 54-7 Smoke detectors - point detectors using scattered light, transmitted light or ionisation
- EN 54-10 Flame detectors - point detectors
- EN 54-11 Manual call points
- EN 54-12 Smoke detectors - line detectors using an optical light beam
- EN 54-13 Compatibility assessment for system components
- EN 54-16 Voice Alarm Control and Indicating Equipment.
- EN 54-17 Short-circuit isolators
- EN 54-18 Input/output devices
- EN 54-21 Fire detection and fire alarm systems - Alarm transmission and fault warning routing equipment
- EN 54-24 Loudspeakers
- EN 54-25 Components using radio links
- EN 14604 Smoke alarm devices
- EN 50291 Electrical apparatus for the detection of Carbon monoxide in domestic premises - Test method and performance requirements
- EN 50291-1 Electrical apparatus for the detection of Carbon monoxide in domestic premises - Test method and performance requirements
- EN 50291-2 Electrical apparatus for the detection of Carbon monoxide in domestic premises - Part 2: Electrical apparatus for continuous operation in a fixed installation in recreational vehicles and similar premises including recreational craft-Additional test method and performance requirements.
- ISO 7240-2 Control and Indicating Equipment;
- ISO 7240-4 Power supply equipment
- ISO7240-5 Point -type heat detectors
- ISO7240-6 Carbon monoxide fire detectors using electro-chemical cells
- ISO7240-7 Point-type smoke detectors using scattered light, transmitted light or ionization
- ISO 7240-11 Manual call points
- ISO7240-12 Line type smoke detectors using transmitting light beam
- ISO7240-15 Multisensor fire detectors