Please see below a numerical list of Loss Prevention standards applicable to certification of Passive Fire Protection products and systems.
LPS 1107 Requirements, tests and methods of assessment of passive fire protection systems for structural steelwork.
LPS 1132 Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of wall and floor and linear gap seals.
LPS 1158 Requirements and tests for fire resistant glazing systems.
LPS 1181 Part 1 Requirements and tests for built-up cladding and sandwich panel systems for use as the external envelope of buildings.
LPS 1181 Part 2 Requirements and tests for sandwich panels and built-up systems for use as internal constructions in buildings.
LPS 1195 Part 1 Fire test and evaluation requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of temporary buildings for use on construction sites.
LPS 1196 Requirements and tests for exposed surfaces having reaction to fire classification of Class 0 and Class 1.
LPS 1197 Requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of companies inspecting, repairing and maintaining fire and security doors, doorsets, shutters and active smoke/fire barriers.
LPS 1207 Fire requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of protective covering materials.
LPS 1208 LPCB fire resistance requirements for elements of construction used to provide compartmentation.
LPS 1215 Requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of scaffold cladding materials.
LPS 1271 Requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of companies installing fire and security doors, doorsets, shutters and active smoke/fire barriers
LPS 1500 Requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of companies installing construction elements used to provide compartmentation in buildings
LPS 1501 Fire test and performance requirements for innovative methods of building construction.
LPS 1505 Requirements and tests for the LPCB approval and listing of roofing systems- protection against fire from outside the building.
LPS 1531 Requirements for the LPCB approval and listing of companies installing or applying passive fire protection products
LPS 1581 Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-load bearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of a building.
LPS 1582 Requirements and tests for LPCB approval of non-load bearing external cladding systems fixed to and supported by a structural steel framework.
LPS 2084 LPCB approval and listing of companies carrying out inspection, cleaning and maintenance of ductwork systems
We also provide certification to:-
- BD 2569 - LPCB/BWF approval scheme for fire protected stairs
- BS 476-4 Fire tests on building materials and structures. Non-combustibility test for materials
- BS 476-21 Fire tests on building materials and structures. Methods for determination of the fire resistance of load bearing elements of construction
- BS 476-22 Fire tests on building materials & structures. Methods for determination of the fire resistance of non-loadbearing elements
- Class O - Reaction to Fire (RTF) classifications for materials and products to the Building Regulations 2010, Fire Safety, Approved Document B, 2006 Edition incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments. Appendix A, Performance of materials and structures, paragraph 13.
- EN 13381-3 Test methods for determining the contribution to the fire resistance of structural members - Part 3: Applied protection to concrete members
- EN 13381-8 Test methods for determining the contribution to the fire resistance of structural members. Applied reactive protection to steel members
- EN 13501-1 Fire classification of construction products and building elements. Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests.
- ENV 1187 Test methods for external fire exposure to roofs, in order to ensure that roof covering and its supporting deck act as a protective barrier against fire from the outside of a building.
- ISO 843-10 Fire resistance tests. Elements of building construction. Specific requirements to determine the contribution of applied fire protection materials to structural steel elements.
- SD100 - LPCB approval requirements for products assessed for use in surface and sub-surface transport applications